Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fourth Week of Lent - Tuesday

Day Twenty-eight
Part 3 Chapter 7
"The Church"

How contemporary this chapter seems!  Of course while Monsignor lived in an age when Catholic women scoffed at the Index of Forbidden books, we live in an age when they vehemently scoff at Church Teaching. 

There was so much material in this book that demands further reflection, discerned resolutions and actions that I feel just at the beginning when reading "The End" on the last page. 

Several women have suggested getting together one evening to discuss things in person.  For those of you who live in my area, would you like to do that?  Is there a preferred night of the week?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for your blog, Kathleen! I enjoyed the book and your blog was sure a great addition to the reading. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur! Thank you so much Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found easier to follow the first chapters than the last ones, it happened as well last year. I am very grateful of this blog as it was an encouragement to keep the pace.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete